Saturday 27 April 2013

Another Day..


Donations:  $50.00

Donate Here

Once again I would like to thank the people who have donated today.  It goes without saying that I am extremely grateful for your help.

And Im thankful to the people who have shared their stories with me.  It opens my mind and forces me to look at situations differently and more openly.  Thank you for that is truly a gift that you can not put a price on.

Today I was meant to go to my volunteer course but as you would have it...I actually slept through my alarm.  I haven't been sleeping well, so to finally get a decent sleep was amazing to say the least.  But doens't really help me with my situation.

I answered all emails sent to me through this blog as I believe its important to do so especially if someone is helping you out and even if they don't, its still polite to answer.  Just so you all know, I will respond to all emails sent within 24 hours.

I seem to be delaying my task of making a time line and brief for my solicitor this thursday.  Its like I don't want to face it or deal with it but when I get like this, my whole life suffers...I just don't want to do anything but eat and sleep.  I must change my mindset but easier said than done!!

I know my dog Prada knows whats going on...and I think she thinks Ill be putting her in a dog home.  But can't afford it so I keep telling her she is safe on that one.  I never once trained Prada...I told her from the start I have only one rule...I do what I want and she does what she wants.  Works well.  She even toilet trained herself that when accidently lock her inside she goes to the bathroom lol.  She never barks and is the most well behaved dog ever!!  In need of a haircut tho!!



Anyways, only a short note today because nothing life changing happened and I didnt do anything exciting, in fact I didn't leave the house.  I am going house hunting tomorrow, I know I can't yet afford to but I have to start.  Maybe things will be different tomorrow cos we all know that tomorrow is another day!!!

Goodnight
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment